1. What knee conditions can our knee program be used for? The components we use for our knee program benefit those suffering from chronic knee pain, osteoarthritis, ACL injuries, meniscus tears, failed surgery, sub-acute muscle strain, chronic muscle strain and previous knee injuries.
2. How many treatments is the optimal amount? The best dosage is 24 sessions spread out over a 3 month period. The schedule is 3 times per week the first month, 2 times per week the second month, and 1 time per week the third month. This gives the cartilage an adequate amount of time to heal as much as possible. Studies have shown this to be the best recommendation.
3. How long does a session last? You should plan on 30-45 minutes per session.
4. How much does it cost?
- Knee On Trac is $25 per session for one knee or $50 per session for two knees.
- MLS laser therapy is $50 per session for one knee or $75 per session for two knees.
- Custom orthotics are $275.
- Chiropractic extremity adjustments are about $32 per time, depending on insurance coverage. Not all patients will be adjusted every visit.
- Knee + Joint Renew is $44 per bottle, and we give you 3 bottles throughout the program.
- These are the components of our comprehensive knee program. The total cost will range from about $2400-3500 depending on your specific needs. We have several payment plans available.
5. What are my odds of getting significant relief? If after reviewing your history and examining you we determine you are a good candidate, then your chances of significant relief are 85-90%. This program works for most people, and other doctors around the country who use similar programs report this level of success.
6. Will my insurance cover this? Some insurances cover chiropractic adjustments to the extremities. Medicare does not. Knee On Trac traction, MLS laser therapy, custom orthotics and supplements are not covered by insurance and will not be billed.
7. Is this guaranteed to work? Nothing in healthcare is guaranteed, but, as stated before, a good candidate who follows the program exactly as we outline has an 85-90% chance of very significant relief.